Nikko Asset Management aims to provide institutional-quality multi-asset products, solutions and customised advisory services to global clients, who are increasingly allocating their assets to investment opportunities around the world.
Our globally based group, which currently oversees US $36 billion of assets* for institutional and intermediary clients, provides multi-asset products as well as integrated solutions in key markets where we serve clients.
- Deep and experienced asset allocation: The Multi-Asset Group comprises 23 members with an average of 20 years' experience** managing through bull and bear markets.
- The group currently oversees US $36 billion of assets*: For institutional and intermediary clients, we provide multi-asset products as well as integrated solutions for clients around the world.
- A disciplined investment process: We make use of a balance of quantitative and fundamental inputs.
- Focused approach to managing downside risk: To minimise losses in a falling market, we proactively prepare the portfolio with layers of protection.
- A solution with the best of Nikko AM capabilities: We combine dedicated asset allocation expertise with quality global stock and bond selection.
* US $36 billion of assets as of 30 April 2016
** As of 30 April 2016